Now that the dust has settled it’s time for Gamebros to decide who had the better press conference and which console has the better future titles that we would like to play.
Xbox Kicked off E3 and they delivered some great games and news to start off.
- Recore A New Ip that looks Good Microsoft doesnt pump out New Ip as often as the competion does so this was refreshing and a title Xbox fans are looking forward to.
- During the Fallout demo it was announced that Pc Mods will come to To Xbox 1 First and a scroll apperared on the bottom of the screen that Fallout 3 will be included in copies of fallout 4.. no word on if this will be a remastered version or make use of its newly announced backward compatibility.
- Speaking of Backwards Compatible it was announced that you can now Play your Xbox 360 games on your X1 (sort of) a very small of games are available with more coming this fall but the list was not impressive by any means but it’s a feature that many gamers still desire til this day.
- Gears of war 4 was confirmed for holiday 2016
Honorable Mention: Forza 6 and Rise of the Tomb raider are great exclusive games coming this fall..
Xbox had one of its better conferences in recent memory a strong lineup of games but would have loved to see more exclusive and new Ip.
Sony had It press conference as usual later on.
- Horizon Zero Dawn a new gorgeous Ip from guerilla games takes place 1000 years after apoclypse
- No Man’s Sky a games where you explore solar systems and planets this game is a content monster and if you love exploring a game universe this game is right up your wheel house.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Remastered by the orginal creators this beloved game is a classic
Uncharted 4 you know Naughty Dog was not going to disappoint this will be a game of the year contender no doubt..
Honorable Mention: The last guardian will release in 2016 and a new Ip from Media molcule called Dreams( I have so many questions about this game that it wil take up to much space on this blog..)
Sony press conference moved at a quick pace with games and more games.. dissapointed we did not see gran turismo or God of War which we will see in 2016 for sure and no exclusive games coming in 2015.
E3 2015 had some great annoucments and surprises but if I had to pick one I would have to give the edge to Sony but not by much only because there lineup of games looks to be more diverse and more new Ip were announced but Xbox fans have nothing to be disapointed about with lots of AAA games coming out this holiday season there enough games to keep you busy till 2016. In the end the real winners of E3 are us the Gamers its never been a better time to be a gamer…
To whom it may concern, i have had this debate on countless occasions on weather or not the PS controller’s design is a better design than the current xbox one design. i wanted to know what the fans think about this topic, my NUMBER ONE argument is the fact that when buying an xbox one and previous xbox console you are buying a battery powered remote controller. As opposed to the PS model which has remained the same design since they introduced the dual shock in the late 90’s does not have that problem, its simply rechargeable even when you PS is in rest mode.
Some may argue the xbox controller has a better “feel” and design with the offset joysticks. What do you consumers of both platforms think?
Here at GameBrosshow.com there is always a hot debate going on between PS4 and Xbox One and which system will win the next gen war and with E3 right around the corner there is no better time to make a case for each. There is a lot noise and wild specualtion out there so i will do my best to predict somethings that we might realistically see at this year conferences and who will win E3 2015.
Xboe One is bringing a ton of games to the show they already announced Tomb Raider, Halo 5 Guardians, Forza 6 and and a worldwide reveal of Plants vs Zombies (not sure if this will be timed exclusive or just will make it debut at the micosoft press event) but none the less here my thoughts on what i think Xbox has under wraps.
- Rare will finally reveal what they have been working on rumor has it a new Banjo-Kazooie will be revealed and give Xbox a first party platformer that it needs.
- Gears of War Marcus fenix Collections will finally be officially revealed and a next gen Gears of War will be shown to the world for the first time. (which is the real reason you went out and bought an Xbox One at launch GOW is my favorite Xbox franchise.)
- We will see some kind of cross game support between Windows 10 and Xbox One. and see some kind of game streaming from Pc to Xbox this would be a cool feature that i hope comes true.
Ps4 has been the leader in the clubhouse when it comes to Next gen systems. It has outsold it’s rival by a margain of 2-1, Sony usually drops Bombs at E3 and having the most first party studios i expect some big announcements and Some Project morpheus in the spotlight. First party software has been kind of week with the exception of bloodborne. They already announced the Nathan Drake Collection, Uncharted 4 and it’s own platfomer in a remake of sorts with Ratchet and Clank. So here are my predictionss on what Sony will show off at this year E3.
- From the makers of Killzone.. Guerilla Games will reveal there New Ip its rumored to be Open world Third person where you will be fighting against robotic dinosaurs.
- God Of War Next Gen will be announced and shown publicly for the first time.
- A New Syphon Filter will be announced.
- Hello Games much anticipated No Man Sky will have it’s drop the mic moment and get it’s time to shine at the press conference and a release date will be announced.
Winner: The Gamers…….. Both Microsoft and Sony are bringing their heavy hitters. E3 is like our superbowl for gamers a gaming spectacle with huge reveals and announcments so no matter what system of choice you play on rest assured E3 2015 will having something for everyone. Please let us know in the comments section what games your looking forward to at this year E3 and stay tuned to GameBrosshow.com for your E3 Coverage.